1. Academic coordinator will act as special point of contact between Students and Faculty
2. Preparing time table and scheduling of classes
3. Handling student issues and grievances with utmost priority
3. Regular feedback from student regarding the teaching methodology of the faculty who are conducting their classes
4. Keeping a track on the pending installment of the student and follow up on the same
5. Issuing of Admit card to the student
6. Ensuring that course material is being issued to the student on timely basis
7. Generating reports and maintaining academic records
8. Coordination with head office regarding academic requirement
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Prince Prabhakar
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.