The team closely works with the Finance team based in US and you will be supporting US Finance team in the accounting and financial reporting of the Funds
- Work as a supporting analyst for real estate or infrastructure fund teams. Support the month-end and quarterly pricing, financial reporting and accounting for one of those funds.
- Responsible for daily, monthly, quarterly debt mark-to-market process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly financial and supplemental reports that consolidate asset level and fund level information. Reports are used internally by portfolio managers and senior management. Reports include information reporting and analysis on assets and funds.
- Oversight and management of payments made at the fund level, in addition to treasury maintenance (includes quarterly tax payment process).
- Coordinate with the client service and marketing team regarding responses to client questions and requests.
- Review and analyze property/asset and fund financial information. Ensure that all investments are accounted for in accordance with GRA policies and procedures as well as GAAP.
- Other fund specific responsibilities include tracking daily valuation changes, preparing and/or reviewing client statements.
- Support business in Audit process, management fees calculations and invoice payments.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Shweta Malhotra
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.