we have openings with one of our investment banking client in Gurgaon for Assistant Manager- Financial Reporting.Request you to go through jd , and interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
- Responsible for performing the GRCA reporting for the Bank
- Prepare and analyse the GRCA Schedules Forms to make sure that they are error free, ensure reconciliation of the data between various source systems to the Final reporting system(Saracen)
- Analyse the schedules, perform variance analysis, run group tools and investigate the reason for movement and provide suitable commentary. Answer to the regional and Group team queries.
- Ability to articulate and communicate with the Business Partner and / or with the Analytical review team, as & when required.
- Be a team player in supporting the IFRS team activities (monthly and quarterly), wherever applicable.
- To be flexible with duties to manage the peaks in the process.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) with 2+ years of post-qualification experience in financial reporting will be considered.
- B. Com / CA Inter with minimum 4 years of experience will be considered.
- Exposure to Financial / Regulatory Reporting.
- High level of analytical skills and ability to learn complicated functions in short period of time and transfer knowledge appropriately.
- Understanding of Saracen will be an advantage
- Advanced capability to understand, analyse and interpret numeric data.
- Effective Communication and Inter person skills Both verbal and written
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.