Designation - Branch Manager
Grade - Senior Manager/ AVP
Location - Krishnagiri (Tamilnadu)
Experience - 8 Yrs
CTC - upto 12 Lacs
Qualification - Graduation (with 50%)
Job Description -
1. Be the face of the bank in the given geography for all segments
2. Be able to Drive Team and Business in the Market
3. Be able to present. be articulate and manage senior profiles and dignitaries
4. Achievement of incremental number and value targets for Liabilities (CA, SA, FD); and Fee
Products revenue from Trade /FX and third party product (MF, LI, GI, & other fee products),
5. Prepare and monitor Sales plan for the branch
6. Build a healthy liability and business banking book.
7. Increase market share in the Moradabad Market
Sales & Business Development:
1. Sales Planning :
Prepare and track product wise - liabilities, fee AOP for the full financial year.
Commerce and catchment mapping
Prepare and review monthly activity calendar of outbound activities of BSM / JO
Roll out MOP for outbound and inbound sales on 1st of every month followed by weekly and monthly reviews.
Review all employees in branch quarterly.
Review productivity of RMPAs/ BOMs/ BBs/PBCS on a weekly basis.
Present, self and team as Face of the Bank, with Good command on English and being WELL Groomed.
2. Review and handhold BOMs & PBCSs on a daily basis and Sales Team on a weekly basis
3. Conduct Daily Morning Huddles to discuss daily plan and agenda for employees.
4. Ensure proper on-boarding of all new customers acquired.
5. Sale of 3 products per customer within 90 days of account opening.
6. Track inflow outflow reports, account closures, FD renewals, FD closures, overdue FD, locker occupancy, Sales and thus daily business generation
7. Maintain quality of customer acquisition through sourcing mix and on-boarding process.
8. Monitoring DSRs on a regular basis.
9. Lead management proper assignment and closure of leads.
10. Tapping markets or customer segments within the catchment of the branch, which are hitherto untapped, to increase the GL Base of the branch.
1. Implement centrally-originated projects on customer service, automation, processes and compliance in the branch
2. Monitor specialized desks at branches
3. Follow up on legal cases pertaining to branch
4. Business continuity planning for the branch
5. Contribute to employee morale and plug employee turnover
Interested candidates please share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regard's,
Contact number - 02240516686
Mail id - email@example.com
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Branch Manager/Regional Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Anuja Inamdar
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.