- Perform Packaging & Subscriber Report analysis, data crunching and develop research summaries/ insights from data available through primary research and secondary sources.
- Econometric analysis of market development over time, short, medium and long range forecast
- Analysis of competitive pricing/sales dynamics/ Subscriber Reports in the Indian DTH market
- Broadcaster Relations and Subscriber reports ops.
- Workflow process: Content payout operations
- PMR & NOCC reports as desired by regulatory complainces.
- Competition analysis: Packages, LCN, Channels, Content (Ala-carte & Bouquets) Producing a variety of analytical and performance reports
- Be a self-starter to develop a comprehensive Presentation-Ready Breakdowns of Findings
- Be resourceful in gaining an in-depth knowledge of all content research studies and available third party sources of insights.
- In depth knowledge about Content formats and Content sourcing
- Must have worked in DTH / Cable industry sourcing content
- Operational knowledge on functioning of Content industry
- Contract and Legal framework and its commercial implications
- Interaction with Broadcasters
- Communication with Technical Team
- Launching and Deleting channels
- Operational excellence
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Any Specialization, Journalism
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Utkarsh Maurya
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.