- Determine whether the agents follow pre-determined parameters and adhere to acceptable quality norms through monitoring and evaluation.
- Record feedback and let the Customer Service Expert know about his/hers areas of developments. Coach and counsel agents to modify their performance/behaviour to facilitate a high level of customer service.
- Contribute to make the process better, faster and quicker, implement or refine agent training and coaching initiatives to bridge skills gaps, correct broken internal processes, improve workforce, scheduling or perhaps alert other areas of organization that are having an impact.
- Review evaluations, maintain tape files, and handle general administrative duties.
- Facilitate Training program for enhanced productivity and quality of response.
- Assist in Floor management where required.
- Conduct performance analysis and provide data to the senior management team to be able to enhance the overall quality of the floor.
- Handle Escalations in case customer asking for a supervisor / manager.
- Maintain & Report team & individual performance and statistics through daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Work on customer services projects in conjunction with cross function teams.
- Works with the Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Business Communications Specialist and HR, to provide floor support / coaching to meet deliverables i.e. quality, customer satisfaction and performance objectives.
- Aid agents with the day to day work management (Through daily monitoring, handling escalations / repeats etc.)
- Ensure staffing needs and administer breaks in a timely manner / as per the schedule.
- Ensure that all resources are available for agents to manage their works.
- Escalate issues w.r.t. technology and usage of tools.
- Handle non-routine situations, like RTM, floor management etc whenever called upon.
Please share your updated resume on email@example.com
Thanks & Regard's,
Mail id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact - 022-40516686
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A. 500000
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Anuja Inamdar
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.