- To scope, manage and deliver actionable insights that drive sales and customer loyalty by efficiently analysing behavioural or attitudinal data. To be the voice of the customer when looking at understanding performance of retailers, categories or brands.
- Hands-on analysis of the retailer database using the full suite of d technical tools (Python, SQL, R, Excel, a to create timely, relevant and actionable insights.
- Effectively manage projects, tasks and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief specification whilst ensuring minimal downtime and maximum utilisation.
- QA of own code and that of team members to ensure the highest quality of work going to our clients.
- Identify opportunities for standardisation & automation of existing solutions and processes to enable to realise the maximum potential from our teams.
- Challenge and improve analytical capability through development of tools or processes that offer opportunities to and our clients.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure sound knowledge of client objectives and customer insight, to subsequently design best-in-class solutions.
- Follow best practice in diskspace management to help ensure that disk space is not fully utilised, and solutions can be delivered on time.
- Data Interpretation / Insight Analysis
- Solution Design & Development
- Statistical Modeling
- Programming (Python, SQL, R or other)
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Data Visualisation
- Data understanding
- Secondary Market Research / Desk Research
- Story-telling using data and insight
- Problem solving
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Techniques
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Data Analysis and Modeling
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial Analysis
- Work as a team with others
- Build strong relationships with colleagues
- Identify opportunities
- Identify personal priorities
- Demonstrate enthusiasm
- Deliver work to high standard
- Solve challenging problems
- Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are do
Required Candidate profileDesired:
Master's degree or equivalent in statistics or similar field
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a numerate subject e.g. Stats, Maths, Physics, Economics, etc.
5.5 Years 8 Years (Budget 18 LPA Max)
Technical Skill Python, Linear Regression Modelling, Algorithms, Predictive Modelling, Statistical Model development
Salary: INR 6,50,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.A
PG:M.Tech, MS/M.Sc(Science), M.A, MBA/PGDM, MCA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.