Graduate from a Reputed Institute
Relevant tertiary qualification in HR with specialization in Training
7-8 years' Experience in managing End to End Training Function and Psychometric Assessments
Preferred experience in working with LMS
Experience in managing a team of field trainers
Willing to travel for 12-14 days in a month
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Excellent Communication Skills - Written (content development) and Verbal (presentation and facilitation)
Proficient with PowerPoint, Word & Excel
Working experience with latest LMS and mobile learning technology
JOB SUMMARY STATEMENT:
To stabilize the training function for the business by incorporating all the best practices set up by the COE and thereby provide world class training for the Business unit
1. Design and develop interactive learning material
2. Develop Process, SOPs and able to write business case studies
3. Develop activities and assessments against learning outcomes
4. Develop Reward and recognition Programs
5. Training Impact through RAG analysis and improve productivity
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Desired Candidate Profile
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.