We are hiring for VP - Enterprise Applications Service Delivery & Business Transformation with a leading life insurance company for Bangalore. Note - Those Candidates are applicable who's current CTC is 35+lpa.
Open to Relocate to Bangalore,
Exp should be min 10+ in EA role.
POSITION: VP - Enterprise Applications Service Delivery & Business Transformation
The primary responsibilities would include:
1. Delivery of critical business applications and changes - both from a business analysis and development perspective.
2. Production support - ensure the availability and incident resolution SLAs are met.
3. Security - ensure application vulnerabilities are addressed within the agreed time.
3. Driving new initiatives on emerging Technologies - Mobility, Social, Cloud.
The role also involves promoting better software development lifecycle and application management practices. It involves close cooperation with Business Unit heads. The key themes of the role are facilitation, sharing, reuse and standardization of best practices to reduce costs and increase the business value of IT. The role will also entail providing technology assurance on the application space on critical Business initiatives.
* Analysis and Solution Definition. Proactively identify solutions for Business problems
* Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of the organization and industry
* Identifies organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
* Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
related to proposed solution
* Develops functional specifications and system design specifications
* Business Case preparation
Technical Recommendation and Testing
* Lead testing efforts.
* Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
* Work with business stakeholders to identify required changes
* Communicate needed changes to development team
* Delivers informative, well-organized presentations
Understand and tactfully manage communication of difficult/sensitive information
* Establish strategy for the applications portfolio and manage execution of applications
* Estimation, design and delivery of solutions to the business
* Establish processes, controls, metrics and measures for delivery
* Ownership for detailed analysis, implementation and production support for COTS (Commercial Off the shelf) applications
* Adherence to risk and compliance requirements as mandated by the framework followed by the organization
* To manage the budgets and schedules for the various business change deliveries
* Provide technical expertise for choice of vendor solutions and COTS packages
* Manage relationship with various stakeholders and achieve a high CSAT rating
CTC- As per Company Norms.
If you are interested for the Same position then you can send your cv on email@example.com
You can Also refer your Friend.
Thanks & Regards,
Salary: INR 35,00,000 - 80,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior