1. Totally accountable for the assigned key accounts both for growth in volumes and share.
2. Monthly tracking of volume, territory sales, share and other parameters.
3. To develop an Annual Customer Plan for all the accounts and get customer buy-in. To execute against the same.
4. Account Management that involves developing existing key accounts through innovative consumer and trade promotions, packaging /pricing strategies and merchandising inputs.
5. Work closely with the Merchandising team to design, acquire and place merchandising material suited to the Key account.
6. Develop promotions specific to the key account in coordination with marketing and implement the same
7. Analyzing post activity results and create and maintain archive of successes and failures
8. Negotiate, convert and secure long term deals with competition key accounts at a reasonable cost.
9. Tracking new promotions in competition brands and accounts.
10. Training of bartenders/waiters for suggestive selling.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Prince Prabhakar
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.