Location : Noida, Sec - 67
Company : Leading FMCG
Reports to : Head NPD
Required Experience: 5years to 10 years
- Take care of entire NPD activities including conducting requirement analysis, finalizing design specifications, planning prototypes & tests, getting approval and making necessary modifications in the designed ones for existing products.
- Conducting related core activity for new product development, new process development for new products well as existing product with objective to new launch, increase of production outputs, cost effectiveness, machinery performance and technical outputs.
- Conduct recipe & process validation & verification, process capabilities & implementation.
- Preparation of Technology transfer documents for new products, R&D methodology.
- R&D lab, flavour room equipments maintenance.
- Must have a full time Graduation/Post Graduation in Food Technology or Dairy Technology.
- Preferred North India candidates.
- Experience in Product Development Activities by collaborating with Marketing, Manufacturing and other functions on ideation, screening as well as developing project brief for the successful launch of products, taking into account the Scientific and Technical objectives and circulation of specifications to cross - functional teams as per the protocol.
Skills: new product, r&d, research and development, new product development, Research Scientist, Principal Scientist, Food Technologist, Food Technology, Product Development
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role:Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Dairy Technology, Food Technology
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Dairy Technology, Food Technology
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Prince Prabhakar
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.