- To prepare & review Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Substantiation for APAC region.
- Follow up for open items and ensure to bring them to closure. Analysis of monthly movements in the ledger and raise flag for any unusual movement; investigate the reason of such movements and ensure corrections, if required. Ensure Minimum Standards of reconciliation and substantiation as per the Global policies.
- Manage the new migrations if happens.
- Handle the auditors and compliance / control teams requests. Ensure proper controls are met properly.
- Oversee and ensure effective and efficient service delivery which provide superior service to customers and support to internal departments, Ensuring compliance
- Maintain accuracy and service standards.
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5-12 years of experience into Balance Sheet reconciliations & substantiation in offshoring environment.
- Qualification : CA/CPA,MBA (Finance),ICWA,M.Com.B.com
- Knowledge & experience into accounting & reporting of Market related products like Securities, Derivatives and Bonds etc. will be an added advantage.
- In-depth functional experience in accounting for all major balance sheet heads.
- Familiar with operating system & strong PC skills
- Knowledge of technical accounting concepts.
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA, ICWA (CMA), M.Com - Commerce, PG Diploma - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.