- Will be responsible for driving all marketing and communications activities for the institution in India.
- Develop the MARCOM and Brand strategy.
- Demonstrate ROI on marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Ensure new communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching sales targets
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all institution's India publications.
- Database management
- Develop and implement social media strategy in India
- Vendor identification, selection and management PR agency, Printers, web agency, market research agency etc
- Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Exceptional communication and English language verbal/written skills
- Strong desktop skills especially in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to execute campaigns on social media LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- A disciplined work ethic and a proactive approach with respect to ideas and initiatives
- A keen and quick learner looking to become an integral member team
- Candidates from a marketing, communications, advertising (MNC), PR, or publishing background with strong communication experience will be preferred Experience of working for an international organisation.
- Experience in technology marketing
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Advertising/Mass Communication
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Utkarsh Maurya
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.