- Monitoring and producing daily back testing exceptions and position report as per PRA norms. Producing RWA (Risk Weighted Asset) position on weekly and monthly basis as PRA norms .Producing Market Risk Reports on daily, weekly and monthly reports at Global and Entity level as per PRA norms
- VaR limit monitoring and liquidity management reports.
- Possessing strong base in counterparty credit risk, credit risk, market risk
- Capital Reporting/ RWA reporting - Preparing & reporting the Capital Adequacy ratio and leverage ratios.
- Preparation of consolidated Tier 1, Tier 2 and total capital holding.
- Basel II reporting- credit risk & market risk
- Preparing CCAR- Regulatory capital transformation(RCT) report.
- Quarterly basis preparing pillar 3
Share your resume at email@example.com
Salary: INR 17,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Reference Id:Market risk/credit risk for Bangalore