2) Handling man power and see the batch and product changeover packing planing activities.
3)QC released bulk to check labelling of respected batch details on drum,weight of drum of bulk and tranfer in primary packing area from bulk area.
4) Dispensed packing materials checked like A.R.No.,artwork code and their issued quantity from PM store and receive the batch materials according to BOM.
4) Having knowledge of blister packing machines Cart and set of dynamic chechweigher and 2D machine and their challenges tests. Complete intiial setting of machine start of batch packing.
5) Inprocess checks of batch packing like line clearance activity,embossing details in blisters and cartons,morpholine test,leak test,2D online overprinting in cartons,offline overprinting labels labelling in sleeves and shippers done frequency given and online details report and written in BPR.
6) During batch packing checks quality of packing by packing material like proper tablets/capsules packing in blister,proper pack size blister in carton,PVC tray,sleeves after shrink by shrink tunnel machine and packing in shipper.
7) Complete the batch packing calculate yield limit of finished goods and pallet tranfer in FG store area,reconciliation and accountability of batch packing materials.
8) Remaining returnable excess packing materials return PM store and closed all log book and clean and clear of previous batch packing materials in packing line for start next batch packing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Role:Packaging Development Executive/Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Ritesh Danak
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.