Experience : 4 to 6 years.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for achieving budget cost saving from plant spend, G&A, Logistic, Marketing and other specified categories through better negotiation, benchmarking and review of procurement cost.
2. Handling purchase request from various teams across Company for the specified category.
3. Generating Request for Quotation (RFQ) after thorough discussion with user department for technical and non-technical
4. Evaluate vendors quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the requirement
5. Advise internal and external team on various aspects of purchasing Terms & Conditions
6. Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
7. Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation before renewing ARC/Contract.
8. Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
9. Ensure meeting & Monitoring of the SLAs and KPIs and manage systems and resources to assure quality of the services provided.
10. Vendor selection and new vendor development and follow-up with them till work completion.
11. Handles issues and queries related to Plant spend across zones, escalate complex issues to Manager as needed for resolution.
Develop short term and long term contract with vendors across categories to leverage bulk/scale buying opportunities.
Interested candidates can send their resume to:
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Prince Prabhakar
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.