Position - Relationship Manager - Insignia Preferred Banking
Grade - Senior Manager /AVP
Location - Bangalore
Experience - Min 5 Years
A. Position Purpose
1)To generate revenue, from sourcing new to bank relationships
2)From identified verticals and by cross selling of Wealth and
3)Business banking products to individuals and business owners.
B. Position Responsibilities
1Increasing the Liability book and Investment AUM portfolio sizethrough, deepening and new acquisition.
2. Revenue generation through cross sell of business banking and wealth products like Trade Forex, Insurance, Investments, Retail Assets etc.
3. Ensure quality of sourcing by acquiring Potential Insignia Clients.
4. Acquiring and managing both business, individual (resident and NRI) clients.
5. Increase product penetration and exit barriers, by cross- selling more number of products per client.
6. Performing Portfolio allocations, reviews & financial check-ups for each client at
7. Collaboration with product specialists to ensure engagement of clients with superior and tailored wealth management and
business banking solutions.
8. Work in close coordination with Client Experience Managers to deliver superior service to clients.
9. Ensuring adherence to Compliance processes and guidelines.
10. Reduce rejection rates and improve quality of documentation.
11. Ensuring 360 client engagement Total Client Ownership..
C. Qualifications and Experience Requirement
Essential Graduate or Post Graduate
Note: Candidate from Bangalore can only apply.
Interested candidate can inbox their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Investment Banking
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Archana Sinha
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.