- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Own the e-commerce assets from functional and technical standpoint
- Monitor conversion rates on daily basis and identify changes, if any
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase Online sales
- Planning of e-commerce marketing calendar in conjunction with marketing objective Identify enhancements in e-commerce assets and develop business case for the changes
- Coordinate with food aggregators for integration related issues
- Project manage selected digital / IT transformation initiatives
- Understand and define the consumer journey, identify pain points and suggest improvements.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing Competency Area
- Effective project management to lead cross functional teams in driving execution
c) Desirable: Specialized course on social media / digital marketing
d) Experience Range 7-10 Yrs
e) Industry Preference E Commerce, Food Aggregator etc.
f) Should have People Mgmt. experience and should be able to work in dynamic environment with fluid scope of work . This is a new role and the candidate must be open to roll up the sleeves and get into execution with the team along with being a strategic partner to the IT head.
Salary: INR 16,00,000 - 27,50,000 P.A.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Utkarsh Maurya
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.