Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage Actual rules; updating and correcting when business needs arise.
- Monitor incoming allocations and assist business with any issues or Ad Hoc requests.
- Monthly reporting - EMR, Inter/Intra LOB
- Review monthly forecast and recovery position
- Variance analyses (Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly)
- Act as liaison between various Business Units, understand and follow all Corporate policies for In-directs.
- Ensure all Legal Entity issues are resolved including Global and Non-Global.
- Coordinate Demand Planning process and provide training/assistance to Business where needed.
- Prepare & load Indirect Actuals, Budgets and Mid-Year Forecast. Ensure Rules and Volumes are loaded and data is validated after each run.
- MYF & Budget Reporting for Business.
- Document and provide presentation materials for annual roundtables.
- Update FX Hedging models during MYF and Budgeting for Treasury and explain large variances to prior passes
- Participate/Lead in any required costing studies.
- Assist and/or manage projects as requested/needed (Some Projects that may be part of duties: Legal Entity or Business closures, offshore BMs, cost studies, efficiency projects, and other allocation projects as needed).
- Provide Sign off for Respective Business.
- Support ad hoc requests from the Business and Senior Management.
- Maintain calendar of deliverables
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA/CA preferred (accounting knowledge is a must)
- 2+ years of post-qualification experience in banking industry - preferred with P&A experience
- Strong team/ people management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and partnering skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate leadership and organizational capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously within team environment
- Ability to research issues/problems and provide a 'solution-based' approach
- Adaptable to change and ambiguity in the work environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (i.e. use of pivot tables, macros, arrays, etc)
- Knowledge of Essbase and SAPCO would be an added advantage
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA, ICWA (CMA)
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.