*.Custodian of overall trade service delivery for the location and responsible for maintaining key trade service parameters related to FTR, TAT and requests as well as complaints
* Setting up of the TCSU-BBB unit and ensuring that all CAT C branches are linked and deliver highest service standards in line with business expectations
* Ensures that TFX Servicing is taken to the next level through active engagement with BSG & GTS team and TATs and FTR metrics are drastically improved
* Focus on active engagement with CB-CIB team and enhancing client experience for clients
* Ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines
* Communicate proactively with clients on all important matters
Will be required to actively engage with various parts of the Bank to achieve desired quality results.
Job Desription -
1. Administer, Receipt and tracking of customer communication through any source Physical, mails, Phone ensuring quick and timely response by calls etc. & respective team.
2. Custodian of delivery of superior service experience to CB-CIB clients
3. Minimising Complaints and ensuring resolutions within / better than defined TAT basis publishes results.
4. Handling exception management, timely resolution and proactive responses to all clients.
5. Meeting and adherence to all regulatory guidelines and internal compliance requirements through the team.
6. Stakeholder management - Work closely with the RMs, Product , TBG and Business Head to achieve organization goals and handling any escalations.
7. Responsible for generation of trade improvement ideas which add value to business and create positive impact to the client.
8. Proactive communication to clients and RMs and Zonal heads on all transactions handled by the team.
9. As leader of the team, manage the team effectively while being a role model for Services. Keep the team motivated and mentor staff where required.
10. Engage with other Wholesale Business Units, GTS, Treasury, Product Sales and Zonal heads to achieve organization goals.
Interested Candidates please share your resume on email@example.com
Thanks & Regard's,
Mail Id - Anuja.Inamdar@gigroup.com
Contact - -0224051 6686
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A. 1000000
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Anuja Inamdar
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.