1. The candidate should be adept at invoicing, Collections and record management in books of Accounts.
2. The candidate is expected to manage all the financial and related records of the company and should be capable of preparing books up to finalisation and balance sheet and profit and loos account.
3. Dealing with bank for day-to-day transactions
4. Mange all statutory deadlines
5. Managing adequate funds and resources.
6. MIS reports
7. Admin support to manage the smooth running of the office
8. Should be able to manage and negotiate with vendors.
9. Work with 3rd party for audits.
10. Ability to collect data, documents from organisations relevant for the accounting/banking purposes from across the country
1. Knowledge of GST filing
2. Knowledge of latest Tally software
3. Good English speaking and writing skills (dealing with national members)
4. Good track record on collections
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Prince Prabhakar
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.