We are having urgent requirement for Senior Financial Analyst - Pune for a MNC
Designation - Senior Financial Analyst
CTC - No bar for the great candidate
Location : Pune
Qualification: MBA/M.Com/CA or equivalent
Experience: - 3+ years
* Assists with implementation of operations-focused accounting policies and consistent methods for management estimates produced by regional and centralized accounting teams.
* Contributes to the migration of specific accounting processes and workload to global accounting centers of excellence. Works closely with Operations Controller, regional Controllers and accounting teams to successfully migrate these items without disruption to the internal control environment.
* Assists in managing the SOX program in collaboration with Operations Controller and internal audit, including identifying key controls, testing of control environment and ensuring its stability on a continuous basis. Assist with other internal control matters, including design, implementation, testing and remediation.
* Works closely with the Chief Accounting Officer and Operations Controller to ensure the successful first audit of internal controls under SOX in 2020.
* Performs quality audits of key accounting policies.
* Calculates key performance indicators for the global accounting operations according to the Avantor Business System (ABS) and assists in action plans to improve performance.
* May directly participate in and help to coordinate the accounting team's involvement in technology projects. Works closely with the information technology team to develop more efficient and effective ways of gathering critical data for teams to apply in accounting and reporting processes.
Perform other duties as assigned.
If interested, Please share your resumes on the below e-mail ID
Surbhi. verma @elixir-consulting.com / Contact at 0124-124 4564466 (Direct) | Ext: 4462 or 9711622561
Perks and Benefits