Understand in detail clients investment needs & create a long term Asset Allocation plan.
Acquire and advise HNI Clients in all asset classes like Debt, Alternate Assets, Equity, Mutual Funds.
Advice clients with the assistance of in-house experts on their business needs related to Corporate Finance, M & A, and Private Equity.
Handle the clients- investment portfolio; the core thrust is on asset allocation and managing complete family wealth.
- Focus on revenue both personal and team targets and team profitability
-New Client development and acquisition
- Periodic review of target v/s actual achievement RM wise
- Working closely with other team leaders to increase cross sale within different geographies and within WAs to improve overall revenues.
-Developing Business through multiple products
- Differentiating our offerings in the market place by increasing self knowledge to improve client impact. - Deepening existing relationships and gaining more referrals
- Developing new product ideas to improve revenue generation
Critical Exp. Essential Candidate should have understanding in Equities (must), MF, tax planning, financial planning, profiling, fixed income and exotic structures.
Qualification:-MBA / CA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Recruiter Name:Withika Shiwani
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.