- Planning & Analysis is part of the Finance division and provides financial and related business information to company management to allow them to make informed business decisions and set key strategic goals.
- This includes weekly and monthly management reporting, Budgeting, Outlook & Forecasting and preparation of analysis to support the decision making
- Assist in key month end activities which provides oversight of completeness and accuracy of underlying management information
- Support various teams with key Management reporting as appropriate
- Reviewing financials on a daily basis during the month-end period and reporting issues to finance management, comparing Actual to plan/ forecast/ prior period to ensure correct month-end close & investigating unusual postings and/ or escalating with Countries
Required Candidate profile
- Good financial analysis and management reporting background having 1-15 years prior work experience
- CA/MBA Finance qualified only
- NO ICWA/CMA/CFA Candidates
- Banking Industry will be preferred
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint & Excel)
- Experience of working with financial data and knowledge of financial reporting tools. Essbase, Business Objects would be a plus.
- Interest in business and economic environment
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.