The Key Objectives is As follows :
Perform detailed business, data, process and systems analysis; complete UAT management activities
Complete and document process maps and identify process re-design/improvement opportunities accordingly.
Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
Develop individual project art facts as necessary, including Business Requirements documents (BRD), project plans, UAT plans, UAT scripts and status update decks
Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules as needed
Facilitate successful delivery of project requirements to meet internal client specifications.
Support FRSS Service Delivery model with all stakeholders
Identify and participate in process re-engineering and re-design activities to achieve better controls, compliance, and efficiencies
Contribute towards departmental requirement to adhere to strict regulatory and compliance requirements per tax authority and
Additional Job Description
1. Demonstrable experience working in a business analyst role, having worked on different types of projects within the Financial Services industry
2. Experience in eliciting, analyzing, defining and documenting business requirements is essential
3. Experience in stakeholder management is required
4. Experience working on projects encompassing IT systems and business process change is required
5. Experience undertaking BA tasks in relation to application build-out and/or systems integrations is required
6. Past experience working on multi-country projects is required
7. Knowledge and working experience of institutional banking products and operations is preferred
8. Experience with a global bank's process & operational environment highly desired
9. Experience in Tax or Regulatory compliance projects is highly desired
10. Experience working with technology vendors is highly desired
11. Ability to examine processes and procedures, experience with Process Re-engineering. Re-design and Process Automation experience is preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:SHAMBAVI C
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.