Role: HR Executive (including Admin)
Age: 23 +
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Graduates with experience in similar fields
Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
Salary: upto 32000
• To schedule and execute recruitment and selection of employees by updating job specifications and job information for all positions.
• Involved in the end-to-end recruitment process.
• Create and execute human resources plans and techniques
• Preparing different kind of letter (App Letter, Offer Letter, Confirmation Letter, Experience Letter, Warning Letter, etc)
• Implementing performance review procedures
• Developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
• Monitor HR department’s budget
• Manage employees’ grievances
• Conduct regular employee feedback sessions
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department
• Should have PF & ESIC compliance knowledge
• Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents and joining documents)
• Make sure to prepare, supervise, and appraisal of employee work.
• Evaluate and update employee guidelines.
• Give company presentation to employees on joining
• Execute employee discipline processes
• Conduct exit interviews.
• Maintain and submit daily attendance records
• Maintain the human resource information system and employee database.
• Design, prepare, execute and conduct engagement activities and events on special occasions
• Maintain knowledge of legal specifications and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
• Manage admin responsibilities in absence of Admin Executive
• Admin roles include: sending and managing of couriers, samples, letters, maintenance and repair if any, track of stock of office supplies, etc.
• Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal)
• Excellent email etiquette
• Passionate and exciting
• Well-spoken and good at communication
• Good presentator
• Out of the box thinker
• Good listener
• Problem solving attitude
• Quick thinker
• Salary as per industry norms
• Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
• Excellent logical and analytical skills
• Friendly and grounded in nature
• Easy going personality
• Good at communication and creating conversations
• Should be able to make people comfortable easily
if interested can send me Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org