- Role: Sales & Service (responsibility includes sales and service both)
- Designation: Executive / Area Manager
-Designation will depend upon the experience and current responsibility.
-For all products in company portfolio (IVD Diagnostics + Semen Analysis IVF)
Area of Operation: Gujarat, Rajasthan, MP
Job Description: Sales part
- To develop and grow business in order to achieve and exceed the set sales target.
- To generate new sales leads for Instrument and Reagents and finalise the deal.
- To generate new business by identifying new customers, increase customer base and conduct training for end users/ customers.
- Strategize and plan product promotion
- To manage distributors so as to achieve business plan by conducting monthly meeting, securing desired level of support and adequate number of sales reps etc.
- To ensure fast and accurate sales reporting and forecasting to supervisor.
- Secure the Annual Rate Contracts at Govt. Institutes in the territory
- Participate in tenders, preparation of bids
- Manage the account receivables
- Conduct training to new and existing staff.
Job Description Service part
- To do installations of analysers at new customers.
- Provide user training to Doctors and pathology laboratory technicians.
- Attend breakdown calls as and when required.
- Complete preventive maintenance routine as scheduled.
- Minimize equipment down time.
- Should have good analytical skills. Find the remedy, root cause of failure and take action to prevent the reoccurrence.
- Promoting and Selling instrument and AMC/CMC to customers.
- Provide Customers satisfaction at all times.
- Technical Marketing
- To ensure fast and accurate reporting and forecasting to supervisor.
- B.E. or Diploma Biomedical Engineering preferred.
- B.E. or Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with relevant field experience.
- 3 - 12 years of experience in Servicing & Sales of Diagnostics/Pathology/Laboratory/IVD equipment.
- Candidate must be good in oral and written business English communication.
- Candidate must be computer literate. Leadership quantities and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage.
- Should possess Customer Relationship building and negotiations skills.
- Candidate with prior experience in Diagnostic Sales/Service but having different background would also be considered.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Male / Female candidates irrespective of class and creed can apply.
- Willingness to travel is necessary.
Remuneration: Better than the industry average.
Role:Area Sales Manager
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
A Reputed Company
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.