Greetings from Elixir
We have openings with one of the investment banking client in Gurgaon location for AVP/VP role for Accounting and reporting profile. Interested candidates can share your updated cv to email@example.com
- CA/CPA/ACCA/MBA/ICWAI with strong Financial Control and Stakeholder Management skills and strong background of IFRS norms are preferred. Overall post qualification experience of not less than 8 years
- Prior experience in month end closure processes and Site Reporting is required
- Strong knowledge of month end closure & Reporting processes at Financial Institutions will be preferred
- Proven track record of role in controllership in BFSI sector and sound knowledge of financial products and businesses such as Commercial Banking and Global Banking etc.
- Experience in managing large (20 +) teams in specialized functions
- Excellent communication skills, including experience of explaining complex technical matters simply
- Effective leader who can manage cross functional teams
- Good knowledge of Analytical tools, MS Access Database, SAS will have an added advantage
- Change and transformation experience will be a plus
- Working knowledge of FTP/HUB/PSGL/CODA, etc.
- Experience that demonstrates ability to deliver BAU and Change/ Transformation Projects
- Experience in policy interpretation and implementation
- Previous tenured employment with a Financial Institution will be an advantage
- Experience of working with colleagues and stakeholders cross-border in a multinational organization
- Working/detailed knowledge of Operational framework/rules
- Proven track record of leading by example in terms of values and behavior
- Experience of working with processes involving US GAAP / HIGAAP/ IFRS understanding
Salary: 17,00,000 - 32,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,CA in Any Specialization,ICWA (CMA) in Any Specialization
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.