Greetings from Elixir
We have openings with one of our investment banking client in Chennai for liquidity reporting profile. Interested candidates can share your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is part of the ALCM, Liquidity Reporting vertical. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- To produce and review Liquidity reports, which includes Internal Liquidity Metric (ILM) Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) report, Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) report, Additional Monitoring Metrics (AMM) report, ALCO packs and other liquidity reports viz. Depositors Conc, Term Funding etc.
- The process involves liaising with in-country team members over email and phone. The role requires good understanding of (1) financial products, (2) market product specific knowledge and (3) financial /management reporting (with balance sheet focus) (4) Basel III framework
- The role is also accountable for implementing new reports as per group framework and also for ensuring adherence of reports to the guidelines internal & regulatory.
- Ensuring appropriate Reconciliation & Validation controls are applied to maintain consistency of accounting processes across the submissions
- Aligns practices with existing other teams in ALCM to embed global processes and standard EUCs
- Providing instructions and best practice guidance to peers
- Documenting clear basis of preparation for each aspect of the consolidation process
Minimum Qualification and Skills Required :-
- Qualified CA (Chartered Accountant)/CWA /CPA /CFA/ FRM/ MBA (Finance)/ PGDBM-Finance with at least 4+ years of post qualification experience or commerce graduates with at least 7+ years of experience in accounting/financial reporting, management reporting, global consolidation, financial analysis within IFRS and IAS reporting framework.
- High level analysis skills, including the ability to look at the bigger picture and interpret data & trends in the context of business, macro-economic or Regulatory drivers, as well as the ability to work quickly & accurately to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Asset Liability Management, FSA Reporting and relevant regulatory changes in a global environment preferable would be an added advantage
- General understanding of financial products (specifically Retail, GB&M ) and how they impact finance operations and more generically the banking business..
- Capable of working with stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into process / data maps, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and being solution oriented
- Complex analytical reasoning skills enabling appraisal of the Global reporting requirements and translate into functional requirements for system development
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) and an ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner to a global audience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with ability to adapt to changing situations and to understand issues quickly.
- Willing to challenge the status quo, be proactive and innovative in driving change
- Willing to travel if needed
- Excellent working knowledge of MS related products i.e PowerPoint, Excel.
Salary: 17,00,000 - 32,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.