Greetings from Elixir
We have openings with one of our investment banking client in Gurgaon/Bangalore/Chennai location for Manager/AVP-Management reporting. Interested candidates can share your updated cv to email@example.com
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA, ICWA or CIMA) or MBA from Tier 1 institution with +4 post qualification or Graduate with 12+ years of experience in Financial Control, Management Accounting and Group-level Consolidation.
- Strong working knowledge of Financial Systems is key (e.g., TM1, Cognos, IMIS, HORIS and similar)
- Experience in Data mining, analysis, Financial Statements, IFRS and Audit/Compliance.
- Ability to plan, lead and implement change to Business Frameworks.
- Proficient in the usage of Digital tools, both for automation and visualization of key output deliverables
- Good communication and ability to interact with multiple employee levels/business partners, etc.
- Possess strong analytical and lateral thinking skills.
- Flexibility to work in accordance with Business requirements this may include working outside of normal hours
- Strong leadership capabilities with a record of developing individuals and large teams
- Ability to learn and is highly motivated to perform at the highest standard.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and work within tight deadlines ensuring a complete and accurate flow of information's between stakeholders.
- Must be experienced in working under pressure on multiple process improvement projects
- Understanding of CMB business and Collaboration initiatives with other Global business would be an added advantage.
- Ability to build strong controls using technology (getting checks and balances early)
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel with hands on experience
- Working knowledge on Excel Macros and PPT would be an added advantage
- Experience working with numerous stakeholders across multiple geographies and operating with senior management
- Should have demonstrated the ability of driving results
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with senior management, a self-motivator, able to use good judgment and exercise independent decision making while contributing to a team environment.
- Must be able solve complex financial and business related problems under stressful and strict time frames
- Good organizational skills and ability to independently prioritize and coordinate reporting deadlines
Salary: 9,00,000 - 19,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:M.Com in Any Specialization,ICWA (CMA) in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Finance,CA in Any Specialization
M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:M/s Gi Human Resources And Services Pvt. Ltd.